Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I've had these for about a week, but I got them late on Saturday and didn't feel like posting about them then. I'm short on reviews due to a lot of schoolwork falling on top of me, but here are some shinies for you to look at in the meantime!


Bought:

The Ruining by Anna Collomore
  • I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say about this other than I'm excited about it. I need a good psychological book to mess with my head.
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (my review)
  • I got an e-ARC of this a long time ago, but I desperately wanted a finished copy. Now I have one! Last one in the store too.
Two sexy new bookmarks because my current one is on life support.

Received in swaps:

The Rules by Stacey Kade
  • My excitement over the fact I have this now can only be measured in squees. This is about nine-and-a-half squees on the squeemeter, which is pretty damn high. I love love looooooooove her Ghost and the Goth series and I hope this one will be good too despite the major genre change. She's good at comedic writing, but let's see how it works out with an apparently "serious" story.
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
  • True story: My mom's best friend tried to steal this from me when I opened it. HAHAHAHAno. Not until I read it!

Received from Jennifer Archer:

The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer
  • I'm part of the blog tour for this book and I actually finished this one a short time ago. For now, I'll keep quiet concerning how I felt about it.

Received from Marianne de Pierres:

Lots and lots of swag, a good bit of it signed.
  • This is one of the thank-yous I get for helping out with her cover reveal/announcement that the Night Creatures series is coming to the US soon. I loves it! <3