I've had these for about a week, but I got them late on Saturday and didn't feel like posting about them then. I'm short on reviews due to a lot of schoolwork falling on top of me, but here are some shinies for you to look at in the meantime!
The Ruining by Anna Collomore
- I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say about this other than I'm excited about it. I need a good psychological book to mess with my head.
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (my review)
- I got an e-ARC of this a long time ago, but I desperately wanted a finished copy. Now I have one! Last one in the store too.
Received in swaps:
The Rules by Stacey Kade
- My excitement over the fact I have this now can only be measured in squees. This is about nine-and-a-half squees on the squeemeter, which is pretty damn high. I love love looooooooove her Ghost and the Goth series and I hope this one will be good too despite the major genre change. She's good at comedic writing, but let's see how it works out with an apparently "serious" story.
- True story: My mom's best friend tried to steal this from me when I opened it. HAHAHAHAno. Not until I read it!
Received from Jennifer Archer:
The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer
- I'm part of the blog tour for this book and I actually finished this one a short time ago. For now, I'll keep quiet concerning how I felt about it.
Received from Marianne de Pierres:
Lots and lots of swag, a good bit of it signed.
- This is one of the thank-yous I get for helping out with her cover reveal/announcement that the Night Creatures series is coming to the US soon. I loves it! <3