Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Looking for Cobloggers/a New Blog to Review For

I've mentioned this before and some of you probably think I'm dragging it out now, but I planned to stop blogging this upcoming June in order to concentrate on my personal writing and college. My upcoming fall semester is going to be hell on me and I'm going to need all the time I can get. The thing is that I don't want to stop reviewing. At all. I've been resistant to the idea of getting cobloggers for sometimes because I hate groupwork, but I can't do this on my own anymore.

So yes, as the title of the post tells you, I'm looking either for new cobloggers (I'm thinking one or two, possibly three) or a blog that would like to take me on as a reviewer, either part-time or full-time.

What I'm looking for in a coblogger/new blog to review for:
    •  I know/get along with them already (especially important if you're inviting me to your blog)
    • They aren't afraid to write negative review
    • Creative people who have fun
    Still interested? Email the following information to me at theyakitten@gmail.com within the next four days:

    • Your name/handle (also required for blog invitations)
    • Your blog if you have one (also required for blog invitations)
    • One example of a positive review you wrote
    • One example of a negative review you wrote
    • Three books you love and three books you hate
    • Why you want to deal with my shit blog with me
    •  Whatever else you want to add

     Looking forward to hearing from all of you! I hate to add this because it comes off as blackmail to me, but unless this succeeds and I find new cobloggers/a new blog to review for, the end of The YA Kitten is definitely coming. It's the truth and I won't pretend it's not.