Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Lotsa lotsa books this week, and after a bad week, I decided to do a vlog. So yeah, here you go! I get interrupted at the end because my best friend called to fill me in on some drama back home, but I know you don't care about that. You care about the BOOKS. And also me flailing over Everbound and admitting I like harem romance but not love triangles.


Won in a giveaway from Epic Reads:

Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Gifts from my best friends for my birthday:

Soulbound by Heather Brewer
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Got in a swap with another blogger:

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Bought:

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller