Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

With Christmas right around the corner and so many delicious bookies I want but haven't been able to buy myself, here are the ten I hope show up under the Christmas tree:

1) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
2) Fearscape by Nenia Campbell
3) Crux by Julie Reece
4) Fall to Pieces by Vahini Naidoo
5) The Diviners by Libba Bray
6) Falling to Ash by Karen Mahoney
7) Preloved by Shirley Marr
8) Soulbound by Heather Brewer
9) Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
10) The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent

The only reason I don't already own Days of Blood and Starlight like almost everyone else does is because I demand to have a hardcover of it but don't have the money to purchase it from Amazon and get it shipped to me. Same with The Diviners. I also have a very good tip that one of these ten books will be under the Christmas tree this year regardless of what Santa does. ;)