Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Last Stacking the Shelves of 2012! Then we get into 2013, and I'll be nineteen the next time I post one. I leave January 5th to go back to college for the spring semester and I won't have time to put a post together. My birthday is on the sixth, for the curious.



Amazon Vine:

Mind Games by Kiersten White

Passed on to me by an awesome friend:

Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Received in a swap with a blogger:

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

Received from the publisher via NetGalley:

Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson 

Christmas gifts:

Anything but Ordinary by Lara Avery
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
Some Girls: My Life in a Harem by Jillian Lauren

And introducing...



Irisa!

Irisa (pronounced ee-REE-sah) is the Nook HD+ I got for Christmas. She was the most unexpected gift I got and I already love her. She joins Safara, my Kindle Fire. Irisa is the ereader I'll be using to read e-galleys from now on because the files are more compatible with her than with Safara.