Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Now that I'm home, I got to rip open my packages of books. Woohoo! And oooh, most of them are so shiny.


Fearscape (Horrorscape, #1)

Received from an awesome friend:

If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook

Won in a giveaway from Penguin Teen:

Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Won in a giveaway from University Chic:

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Received via Amazon Vine:

Fall to Pieces by Vahini Naidoo

Bought:

Fearscape by Nenia Campbell
  •  Okay, I've got a note to add here: Nenia is one of my friends. The jacket copy makes it sound like it was written JUST for me and I'll be digging into this when I can--which probably won't be for a while, sadly. Busy blogger is busy.