Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (6)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I got a few print books, but due to the end of the semester being so close, I had them all sent to my home instead of my college address. I'll be home next weekend to rip open the packages with glee, so you can all get a gander at some of those books (which include droolworthy ARCs, just warning you) then. I also got some very shiny ebooks that I CAN show you.

Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles, #2)Fading Amber (The Cambion Chronicles, #3)Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)

Bought:
 
Burning Emerald by Jaime Reed
  •  I enjoyed the first book back in August, but I needed a swift kick in the pants to finally get me to read it. Getting an ARC of the third book? Perfect kick. I already finished Burning Emerald and my review goes up tomorrow. FFFFFUUUUU-- That ending!
Received from the publisher(s) via NetGalley:

Fading Amber by Jaime Reed
  • See Burning Emerald. I'm reading this one as soon as I can.
Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen
  • So I didn't love the first book, but the jacket copy is dangling catnip in front of my face. Therefore, I must attempt it. (Seriously, the last book hinted enough at it, but the jacket copy for book two here cements that I will have characters to crackship together. Squee!)
That's it for me! What about you?