Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (31)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

THIS BOOK. THIS BOOK. I need it. The cover is a special sort of disturbing that captures me instantly and it sounds so much like an idea I had a few months back (though my MC went undercover in order to seek vengeance for a home invasion, not a suicide). I want to see how McQuein does it. Give me this book, like, yesterday.

PremeditatedPremeditated
by Josin McQuein 
October 2013
Hardcover 

A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.

5 comments:

  1. I just saw this one on another blog! I might have to add it to my list. It sounds fantastic!

    Here's mine: http://oneadayya.blogspot.ca/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've seen this today! It seems totally worth it - already on my TBR! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice! I'm really looking forward to reading this one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting read and I love the cover. Thanks for sharing.
    New follower :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what others have to say about books and it makes me feel less like I'm talking to an empty auditorium, so comment away. Thank you for reading my blog post!