Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More eBook Deals!

The title says it all: more ebook deals for all--and some freebies too, if you read all the way to the end. Some of these were pointed out to me by my darling friend Blythe (by the way, FOLLOW HER because she's awesome and has great taste in books and yeah), but I found some of these through my own legwork.

Make sure and check all the prices before you buy, though. I have no idea when any of the deals I've found will end.

$5.99: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble]
$2.99: Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble]
$2.99: Beastly by Alex Flinn [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble]
$2.99: The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]
  • And if you're interested, take a look at The Shadow Cats, a story set in the GoFaT universe priced at $2.99 and to be released July 17, 2012, aka next week. [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble]
$2.99:Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake [Amazon] [my review]
$2.99: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]
$2.99: A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]
$2.99: The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]
$2.99: Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble]
$2.99: Variant by Robinson Wells [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble]
$2.99: Possess by Gretchen McNeil [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]
$2.99: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]
$2.99: A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont [Amazon]
$1.59: Hourglass by Myra McEntire [Amazon] [Barnes and Noble] [my review]

Personally, I'll be going back for Immortal Beloved very soon.

In addition, I'd love to point more people with Kindles to one of my new favorite sites (and I know I've mentioned it at least once previously, but I love it so much I'll mention it again): Bargain eBook Hunter. They post multiple times a day with free and bargain Kindle ebooks in a variety of genres, including YA. Some freebies that are still free on Amazon AS OF THIS POSTING (seriously, make sure and check before you click "buy") include:

And those are just some of the books I've gotten! By looking around, especially in the suggestions listed on each page, you can find even more free books.

Finally, as an Amazon Associate, all purchases you make through the Amazon links I've provided to each of the books will pay me a small advertising fee that I can put back into my blog for things such as giveaways (and wouldn't we all love more giveaways?), so if you buy through my Amazon links, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. If only I got paid today! GRR!! One more day. *Sigh.
    Oh, and I tagged you in my Liebster Blog post. For more info, click the link. :D http://tayteh.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what others have to say about books and it makes me feel less like I'm talking to an empty auditorium, so comment away. Thank you for reading my blog post!