Wednesday, May 2, 2012

YA Ebook Freebies and Deals!

While procrastinating yesterday, I was wandering the Amazon Kindle store and noticed that quite a few novels were on sale for prices as low as $1.99. I don't know exactly how many of my readers have Kindles of their own, but I wanted to get the word out in case someone did and wanted one of these books. I found most of them on my own, but tips about a few of these deals came from Fivezenses of Reading.

And before I forget, make sure to check the prices before you buy them. For all I know, some of the deals have already expired.

The D.U.F.F. by Kody Keplinger: $2.99 on U.S Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
Epic Fail by Claire LeZebnik: $2.99 on US. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson: $1.99 on U.S. Kindle
Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad: $2.99 on U.S. Kindle; $2.99 on Nook


If you see any others hugely discounted books from major publishing houses, please tell me and I'll add them!

I purchased only one of these: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan, and that was because I have an ARC of its sequel on the way and need to read the first book before it gets here. Can I do it? We'll see! I'll be coming back another day to buy Cracked Up to Be, Epic Fail, and maybe The D.U.F.F.

1 comment:

  1. YES thank you, thank you :) Just got my kindle the other day, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what others have to say about books and it makes me feel less like I'm talking to an empty auditorium, so comment away. Thank you for reading my blog post!