Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren spotlighting books I've bought in the past week or received for review.

Another week, another trip to the used bookstore with the BFF, and more ARCs to rescue from the shelves. Some I saw last time I was there are gone now, but I'm not sure whether that is good or bad. And then I saw the entire set of this one series and one book from my favorite author and... yeah, books. Unfortunately, I won't be keeping one of these books for long. I'm passing it on to someone else due to a lack of interest on my part. -tear-






Bought:

The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (review here)
The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart


Will receive for review from Anazon Vine: (They arrive Tuesday and I'm REALLY EFFING EXCITED!)

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

Will receive through a swap with another blogger: (It arrives Thursday and once again, I'm REALLY EFFING EXCITED)

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

4 comments:

  1. Your haul is impressive. I've been dying to read Shadow and Bone. It has a great blurb and people have nothing but good things to say about it! What more could a blogger ask for?

    Hope you love *all* your books though! :)

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Liv! I've been unusually lucky with books lately, though it might not look that way if someone looked at my review history. Shadow and Bone is going to possess my entire weekend. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone.

    I also really, really want to read Shadow and Bone, Masque of Red Death.


    IMM Or Check MyInternational Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the The Demon's Lexicon on my wishlist for a while now. I should really start the series!! Enjoy your new books:)
    You can find my Mailbox here

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what others have to say about books and it makes me feel less like I'm talking to an empty auditorium, so comment away. Thank you for reading my blog post!